Success with your dog will come down to the skills (both dog and people) of the trainers and behavior consultants.
I’m both passionate about delivering the most humane, evidence-based training for your dog, as well as about helping people who love them.
Randi Rossman: CBCC-KA, ACDBC, Behavior and Business Executive
Randi supervises all training and behavior consulting. She conducts all initial assessments and oversees the development of training and behavior plans. She is focused on improving the lives of both the humans and the dogs, and her academic background and career not only includes animal training but also human behavior change.
Randi became interested in dog training and dog behavior modification with the adoption of her dog Ringo, who had a history of abuse and neglect. She started Canine Behavior Science in 2014 to marry her business and animal training background to provide quality behavior services for people and their dogs.
- Masters certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis from Florida Institute of Technology
- Certified as a Behavior Consultant Canine by CCPDT
- Certified as a Dog Behavior Consultant by IAABC
- Advisory Board for the Daily Paws
- Admin for Fearful Dogs Facebook Group
- Certified Fear Free Professional, Level 2
- Authored ABA 101 for IAABC’s Principles and Practices Course
- Animal training mentors include Jean Donaldson, Bob Bailey, and Parvene Farhoody